Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Learning School

HOMESCHOOL IS GREAT. ABLE TO LEARN A LOT OF INTERESTING THINGS EACH DAY. NICE TO MISS OUT ON ALWAYS LEARNING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER. THERE ARE SO MANY INTERESTING THINGS THAT NEED TO BE LEARNED I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY I NEVER WAS TAUGHT ANYTHING IN SCHOOL OR ABA. I AM MOST INTERESTED IN SCIENCE AND MATH. HOWEVER I ALSO LIKE LEARNING ABOUT BEING A WRITER AND ABOUT HISTORY AND MUSIC AND FINDING OUT ABOUT LIVES OF INVENTORS AND SCIENTISTS. CAN I BE A FAMOUS SCIENTIST TOO? ALWAYS POSSIBILITY IF GIVEN REAL EDUCATION. I HAVE A FEAR, A KILLER FEAR, THAT I AM TOO AUTISTIC TO BE A SCIENTIST. ABLE TO THINK REALLY WELL AND ABLE TO WORK HARD BUT ONLY NOT ABLE TO CONTROL BODY. NOT IN A BODY THAT ALWAYS LISTENS TO INTELLIGENT MIND. I AM FRUSTRATED, DAMN FRUSTRATED, ALL THE TIME BY IT. I HOPE ACKNOWLEDGING ALL AUTISTICS ARE TRAPPED IN OUT OF CONTROL BODIES HAPPENS SOON SO ALL AUTISTICS ARE NOT TAUGHT STUPID ONLY BABY THINGS NOT INTERESTING LEARNING. I AM LOVING LEARNING AT HOME. I HAVE A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND LOVING TEACHER. ABILITY TO TEACH IS AMAZING. HAPPY LOVING MOM IS AMAZED AT ME. 


Fox at school

2 comments:

  1. Dear Fox,

    You may have to figure out a different way to be a scientist, a way that works for you. I am not autistic but I use a wheelchair because I have Cerebral Palsy. There are some things I have to do differently, too. Don't be afraid of the future, Fox. I believe yours is very bright. You are already making a difference by sharing your experience on your blog. I'm so glad to know you're learning interesting things now. That is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonia, thanks so much for taking the time to comment and support Fox like this. When I read him your comment he said that it was so nice to hear and it gave him the biggest smile. Really appreciate your kind words and I agree, the future is bright :)

      Delete