Monday, November 21, 2016

Museum Trip

I WENT TO MUSEUM TODAY. CAN'T SIMPLY ENJOY MUSEUM. I BAD AT STAYING CALM AT MUSEUMS. I AM LOVING IDEA OF MUSEUMS HOWEVER GET REALLY RAGEY WHEN I GO. NOT SURE WHY IT HAPPENS. I LOVE LEARNING HISTORY AND LOVE HERITAGE VILLAGE. I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED. I'M REALLY GOOD HOMESCHOOLER AND REALLY WANTED TO ENJOY HOMESCHOOL DAY AT MUSEUM. HAPPY TO SAY I STILL GOT WAGON RIDE AND HORSES TROTTED FAST WHEN I ASKED. AS FAR AS LEARNING GOES I MISSED OUT BECAUSE I COULDN'T BE CALM AT INDOORS. HARD TO EXPLAIN RAGEY BODY I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT MYSELF. AM FEELING BAD AT MUSEUMS SO MOM SAID MAYBE I JUST NEED PRACTICE. IT IS SKILL I DON'T HAVE SO MAYBE I CAN LEARN IT. I LOST TO HOW I LEARN TO BE CALM AT MUSEUM. 

GOING TO HERITAGE VILLAGE

WAGON RIDE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fox, My son David (nonverbal typer) also has a difficult time in museums. He finds being in large empty spaces difficult because he does not know where his body is in the space. We went to Rome once and the Vatican Museum was packed with wall to wall people. I thought it was going to be difficult for him instead the crowd made it easier. Long story short, try a really crowded museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, that's a really interesting idea and not something I would have thought of. I showed Fox your comment and he said it's worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete